Saturday, 9 January 2016

Botanical Gardens


Hello and welcome back
 
 
Today I have added two new video's from Stampin' Up!, they are two of the New Products from the Spring / Summer Catalogue which I really love. The first is the Botanical Blooms Bundle and the second features the Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush.
 
 
 

 

The bundle which includes the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set, the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies all for an amazing £46.75, this is a saving of 15% of the regular price is purchased separately.
 
 
The Wink of Stella Glitter Brush has already become a firm favourite for me and I have been secretly using it on anything and everything ever since getting it at the beginning of December....lol. I think because its a brush tip it just gives everything you use it on a perfect sheen of glitter.



I have added these two video's to my video tab so they can be viewed at any time.
To order these products click on the pictures below to go to my on-line shop...thank you.



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment