Thursday, 12 November 2015

On Stage Live Brussels

Hey there, welcome back...

I am super excited today as I am on my way to Brussels for Stampin'Up!'s On Stage Live, it's where hundreds of Stampin'Up Demonstrators will be heading for 3 days of Fun, Fun, Fun.....
Over the next few days I will be sharing the Swaps I have made (50) and other things such as Roomie Gifts etc...

But today I am going to share a really cute little box.


What I like about this box is that the top and bottom are exactly the same size so you have a very neat looking box.

 
 
To make you will need:
 
1 x DSP 6 9/16" square (scored on all sides at 7/8" and 2")
 
1 x Card 6 9/16" square (scored on all sides at 7/8" and 2")
 
1 x DSP 6 1/2" square (scored at 2" on all sides)
 
1x Card 6 7/16" square (scored at 2" on all sides)
 
 
The lid and base are made up like any normal box, the inserts also go together as if you were making up a box and are inserted into the base, they will stick up above the base as this is what holds the lid on. Clever huh...

 
The reason for the two inserts is to hide all the joins and to make a nice clean, strong, sturdy box.
 
The Designer Series Paper (DSP) used on this box is called Merry Moments and can be teamed with Old Olive or Mossy Meadow card stock, here I chose Mossy Meadow.
 

 
I added one of my Christmas Roses as decoration, check out how to make them HERE...
 

 
For this box I chose my favourite Night of Navy and matching DSP Season of Cheer.


And to finish it off I used some of my favourite White Organza Ribbon, I just love this ribbon.
 
And there you have the finished box looking very elegant indeed....
 


Pop back tomorrow for the swap reveal, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment