Monday, 16 November 2015

Brussels 2015 Swaps

Hello and welcome back....

I am home safe and sound.... I have a few more swaps to share before I get back into the swing of things...

 
There were a few treat boxes made with the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die, this one has been decorated using the Tree Punch and Merry Moments DSP.

 
The tags here have been made using the Decorative Label Punch and the Home for Christmas DSP.

 
Love this card, its such a creative use of the Sparkly Seasons Stamp Set, teamed with the beautiful Dragonfly from the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set.

 
I really like this one too using the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set, simple but elegant and so pretty.

 
Here is another using the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set and some Merry Moments DSP, this one is by Maaike de Ridder-Sack.

 
This one uses the Baby Wipe Technique to create the multi coloured butterflies, a little hard to see in this photo, but it is very pretty. Here Erna Logtenberg has used Pool Party, Island Indigo and Crumb Cake Inks dropped onto a baby wipe, then using this as if it were a stamp pad, inked up the stamp and stamped on to whisper white card. I have used this technique to make multi coloured balloons, it is such a great technique and so easy. The background stamp is from the Stamp Set You've Got This and the splodges are from Awesomely Artistic.

 
This is my lanyard with some of my badges on, we received a my 1st OnStage and the blue one was to identify winners of the prize Patrol and I was lucky enough to win one...yey!

 
Well that's all for today, I will be back tomorrow with something new...
Thanks for stopping By...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment