Sunday, 15 November 2015

Brussels 2015 Swaps

Hi there and welcome back....

So I am on my way home from Brussels now, its been an exhausting but really fun few days and it kinda went real fast. We saw some great stuff which I am not allowed to share just yet and we met up with some old friends and Demo's which was wonderful. Brussels is a truly beautiful city and we have made some great memories which I may be tempted to scrapbook.....so keep our eyes peeled.....
But as I will be travelling for most of the day I am posting a few more of the swaps I received.....Bon Voyage....


 
This first group of swaps are all boxes or bags containing treats or tea lights, the red one at the back I will have to show you in more detail as it contains a tiny glass bottle with some glitter and a star hanging from the stopper...very cool.

 
This cute little matchbox hides a real treat from Belinda Passelaigue (France)...

 
A cute Eiffel Tower Charm...how lovely.

 
This punch art Reindeer slider box from Christine Habler (Germany) holds another surprise...

 
A mini Advent calendar with sweets behind each number... It really is an Advent Calendar To Go....

 
This swap from Valerie (France) was different it uses the marbling technique using foam and ink as the back ground for the Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies.

 
And when you open it up there is a little pad and pencil and a pocket for her business card...love it...

 
I had several of these little envelopes made using the Envelope Punch Board, I liked this one decorated using the Acorny Stamp Set and matching punch.

I hope you liked, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X






No comments:

Post a Comment