Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Stampin'Up! NEW Autumn / Winter Catalogue goes LIVE today...

 
Hello and welcome to Stampin'Up!'s best Autumn /Winter Catalogue yet....

I know I have been raving on about it, but I really do love it and now you can see it all for yourself. You can check it out on line by clicking on the button to the left.

 
I have been posting projects made with products from the NEW catalogue and all this week I will continue to do so..

 
There are an amazing number of bundles in the catalogue which will save you 15% off the regular price...

 
The catalogue is chocker full of ideas of how to use the NEW products and Pintrest will soon be a flood with amazing creations and of course there is my blog...lol

 

 
 
If you would like to place an order just click on the Shop With Me button at the top of my blog and if you enter the Hostess code for September you will also receive a gift from me at the end of the month. Please remember to NOT click the no contact button or I won't be able to send it to you.
 

Hope You Enjoy, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment