Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Telford 2015 Make & Take

Hey there and welcome back,

Today I want to share with you the Make & Take we did at training, its a really pretty card designed by Charlotte Harding one of Stampin'Up!'s key people, she demo'd it on stage live and then we got to make it during our free period. It's such a packed day that I don't always get around to doing the Make & Take and usually end up taking it home but not always putting together, so I was really pleased that I managed it this time...lol...

It uses a New set called Awesomely Artistic.. and its stamped in the New In Colours..


So when I looked through the New catalogue its not one that was on my wish list, even with that gorgeous dragonfly...But it is so on it now....




Isn't it just beautiful, my photos are not the best, you can just see the leafy background.
Its quite subtle as it has been stamped off first, so it gives a lighted image.




I love the images like the faux burlap ribbon stamped under the real burlap ribbon. We only used 4 out of the 9 images in this set..so its full of possibilities..


I really do love this, so I guess it will have to move to the top of my wish list now...lol.
So I hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment