Friday, 15 May 2015

New In Colours 2015 - 2017

Hey there and welcome back,

I have some cards to show off the New In Colours for 2015 - 2017...

So here we have them top left Tip Top Taupe, middle back is Watermelon Wonder, top right is Delightful Dijon, front left is Cucumber Crush and front right is Mint Macaron....




 In the circle panel I have teamed up Watermelon Wonder with Calypso Coral and Tangerine Tango. Such bright rich colours will certainly make someone happy...


Here we have Delightful Dijon, teamed up with Hello Honey and So Saffron, a really pretty combination.

And here we have Cucumber Crush with garden Green and Wild Wasabi, I am loving this green I can see me using it a lot especially at Christmas....lol


 I think this has got to my favourite, Mint Macaron...why because is blue....lol...and it goes so well with Pool Party and Lost Lagoon...Lush.



Last but definitely not least is Tip Top Taupe, and I really like this combination of Crumb Cake, Tip Top Taupe and Soft Suede.



So what do you think...pretty yummy......
Thank you to the lovely Vicky Hayes for the inspiration, check out her blog to see the cards she has made they are gorgeous.

Well Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting x 

No comments:

Post a Comment